General conditions of Sale
The following general terms and conditions of sale (hereinafter “T & C”) apply to all sales contracts between Crocini Francesco, a company established and regulated by Italian laws, with a place of business in Piazza D. Alighieri 32 – 53026 Pienza (SI) (henceforth “Crocini francesco”) P.IVA: 01003530522 and CF: CRCFNC78T03D612U, which manages this website and the client whose residence can be in any country where this site web is or will be active (henceforth the “Customer”).
The Customer must carefully read these T & Cs before placing a purchase order on this website since the purchase orders for items made on this website are subject to T & C. The Customer, with the acceptance of these T & Cs, agrees and declares to be a consumer and to purchase Crocini Francesco items exclusively for personal use and not to resell them in the context of a commercial or business activity, of any nature.
Terms & Conditions
1. Any order placed by Customer shall be binding on Crocini Francesco only upon acceptance and further confirmation by Crocini Francesco, to be sent to Customer through an e-mail message. Crocini Francesco may at its own discretion refuse any order, or decide whether or not to totally or partially accept any modifications to the order requested by the Customer, provide said requests reach Crocini Francesco before shipment of the selected items.
2. If any item that Customer has ordered is not available (not only temporarily), Crocini Francesco shall not be bound by any obligation to deliver; in this event Crocini Francesco will inform Customer about non-availability of the ordered item and reimburse the amount, if any, already received in payment of relevant price.
3. Any sale agreement between Crocini Francesco and Customer shall be understood as concluded only upon written confirmation of the order sent to Customer through an e-mail message by Crocini Francesco.
4. The items’ prices shall always be invoiced in Euro currency. Crocini Francesco shall use its best endeavours to procure that prices indicated on this website are correct and updated. Shipment and delivery costs shall be charged on the Customer at the time of shipping the ordered item, according to the delivery fees in force at that time and as indicated in the applicable section of this website.
5. Delivery of items purchased by the Customer shall be made to the indicated delivery address. Shipping costs and time of delivery may vary on a country basis, with a maximum delivery frame of 30 (thirty) days; should delivery be delayed due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Crocini Francesco, Customer shall be notified with an alternative date of delivery.
6. Payment shall be made by Customer at the time of placing the order either by credit card or as otherwise specified in the applicable section of this website.
7. Crocini Francesco is entitled, at its discretion, to withhold, suspend or cancel delivery or fulfilment of any of its obligations under any sale contract with the Customer in case of material non fulfilment by the same Customer of obligations arising out of previous or concurrent sale contract(s) with Crocini Francesco.
8. Customer may return items purchased on www.fattoriafregoli.com, without any penalty, within 10 (ten) calendar days to be counted from the day of receipt by Customer of the concerned item. Any claim beyond this timeframe shall be ineffective. As a consequence of returning items to Crocini Francesco, the sale contract will be deemed as effectively cancelled and all related obligations, rights or claims shall be equally deemed as cancelled, provided however that if items returned to Crocini Francesco are damaged in any way, Crocini Francesco shall be entitled to retain the payment of the items already done by Customer.
Before shipping back any item to Crocini Francesco, Customer must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get by return authorization to proceed with the item return.
Items have to be delivered back to Crocini Francesco, Piazza D. Alighieri 32 – 53026 Pienza (SI) Italy, at Customer’s risks, costs and expenses in a single delivery through a courier or using recorded post.
In addition to terms and procedure mentioned above, Customer’s right to return any item shall be deemed exercised in the proper way subject to compliance with the following:
• returned items must not have been used or damaged;
• items must be returned in their original packaging, with any related accessories, together with the duly completed return voucher;
• the pill-off label of the original invoice (or of all related invoices in case returned items have a different order #) has to be glued on the external side of the box containing the returned items.
Upon receipt of the returned item, Crocini Francesco shall check compliance with the procedure stated above and fulfilment of all relevant conditions. As soon as Crocini Francesco is able to confirm that all such conditions have been met, Crocini Francesco shall send to Customer an e-mail message confirming the acceptance of the returned item and start the refund procedure in order to have Customer reimbursed for the price paid for the returned item in the following 30 (thirty) days, irrelevant of the payment type formerly adopted by Customer. Refund of the item’s price shall always be done to the Customer who made the payment, only.
Should the above mentioned conditions not be met, Customer shall not be entitled to any refund for the price paid to Crocini Francesco; nevertheless, Customer shall have the right, at its risk, costs and expenses, to have the item delivered back to him/her, provided that if Customer does not ask for having the item back, Crocini Francesco shall be entitled to keep such item and withhold any amount connected to the transaction.
9. Subject to the provision of section 10 here below, Customer is entitled to a warranty covering any defects of the items purchased on www.fattoriafregoli.com. Any claim beyond this timeframe shall be ineffective. Subject to the conditions set forth below, Customer is entitled to ask for and receive a refund for the amount paid for the defective items.
Before shipping any defective item back to Crocini Francesco, Customer has to send an email to email@example.com in order to get authorization to proceed with the defective item return.
Upon receipt of the defective item, if Crocini Francesco is able to confirm that such items does not conform with satisfactory quality standard, Crocini Francesco shall send to Customer an e-mail message confirming the acceptance of the defective item and start the refund procedure in order to have Customer reimbursed for the price paid for the defective item in the following thirty (30) days, irrelevant of the payment type formerly adopted by Customer. Refund of the item’s price shall always be done to the Customer who made the payment, only and on the credit card or PayPal account used to place the order.
10. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WWW.FATTORIAFREGOLI.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW.
11. Should one or more provisions of these T&C be void, voidable, illegal or ineffective, this shall not give rise to total ineffectiveness of the T&C. Said ineffective provision(s) shall be replaced with another(other) valid regulation(s), by taking into account the intention and contents of the same, to the extent and in the sense as permitted under the applicable laws.
12. These T&C are subject to Italian legislation. Each and any dispute deriving therefrom shall be deferred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Court of the city of Siena (Italy).
T.N: “As is” is a legal term used to disclaim some implied warranties for an item being sold.