The websites and the online services may use “cookies”. Cookies allow you to use online shopping carts and customize your experience on our sites; they also indicate which parts of our websites are visited, help us to evaluate the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches and allow us to analyze the behavior of users, to improve our communications and products.
For our websites and other online services we use the following categories:
Category 1 – strictly necessary cookies.
These cookies are essential to navigate our sites and use the various functions. Without cookies, we can not provide services such as shopping carts and e-invoicing.
Category 2 – Cookies for performance analysis.
These cookies collect information about how you use our sites, for instance, which pages you frequently visit: these data allow us to optimize our websites, making your navigation easier. We use these cookies to let people know if your affiliates visits were provided by their site and if they gave rise to the use or purchase of our product or service from you, while also providing the details of the product or service purchased. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you personally: all collected data is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Category 3 – Cookies for the analysis of the functionality
Thanks to these cookies, our website can remember the choices you make while browsing. For example, we can store your geographic location in a cookie to show the website in your language. We can also remember your preferences such as text size, font and other customizable site elements. These cookies can finally help us keep track of what products or videos have already been shown to prevent them from being replicated. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you personally and do not keep track of your activities on sites different from this website.
Which cookies are you using on our site?
This site uses only technical cookies, which are cookies strictly necessary for the functionality of the website, and are completely anonymous so as not to collect any personal data of the user and do not in any way profiling the user.
How to disable or delete cookies?
If you want to block some cookies or delete them from your browser, you can do so through the settings / preferences of your browser for cookies. These options are accessed through the “privacy” tab in the preferences of most browsers.
- Object of the treatment The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) that you have communicated in on the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner.
- Purpose of the treatment Your personal data are processed without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– keep mail and telephone communication for information with the customer;
– fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from relations with you in existence;
– fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
- Method of treatment The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years after termination of the relationship for the purposes of service.
- Access to data Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2:
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of treatment.
- Data communication Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
- Safety The data are kept and checked by adopting appropriate preventive security measures, aimed at minimizing the risks of loss and destruction, unauthorized access, and the treatment that is not permitted and different from the purposes for which the processing is carried out.
- Data transfer The management and conservation of personal data will take place within the European Union.
- Rights of the interested party In your capacity as an interested party, you have the right pursuant to art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
- How to exercise rights You may exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication via e-mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org oppure via posta A.R., a: FRANCESCO CROCINI, Piazza D. Alighieri 32 - 53026 Pienza (SI) Italia
- Owner, manager and agents The data controller is FRANCESCO CROCINI P.IVA: 01003530522.